What does your credit score indicate? It indicates how trustworthy you are to borrow money.
– If your score is 800+, you have exceptional credit
– If your score is 740-799, you have very good credit
– If your score is 670-739, you have good credit
– If your score is 580-669, you have fair credit
– If your score is below 579, you have very poor credit
If you would like to improve your credit score, check out our tips! https://bit.ly/3g4Ub0d
106 E 2nd St Whitefish, MT 59937; NMLS #209137
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more fun posts!